Thursday, October 20, 2011

Purr Fragrance by Katy Perry


purr fragrance

First fragrance by Katy Perry, PURR fragrance


Purr Fragrance by Katy Perry was developed by Firmenich Perfume House. This fragrance was launched in 2010. The advertising poster, signed by Miles Aldridge, shows the famous pop star dressed in a pink and purple latex cat suit playing with a huge ball of wool. The image of the bottle is in the form of a cat with eyes like jewels, colored in metallic shades of lavender.


Purr Fragrance was combinated by peach, forbidden apple, gardenia and green bamboo as the top notes. For middle notes Purr used jasmine, pink freesia and Bulgarian rose and for the base vanilla orchid, creamy sandalwood, white amber, coconut and musk.

I did not regret buying it, obviously because I stated Purr as one of my favorites. I love the peach and pear notes from the very first smell, then I get a fainted rose note and soon after a strong coconut – vanilla scent. The sandalwood note was almost unnoticeable to my nose and that was good, as I am usually allergic to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment