Saturday, October 8, 2011

Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel for Women, Eau De Parfum Spray

Coco Mademoiselle for Women by Chanel

coco mademoiselle
Chanel Fragrance - COCO Mademoiselle is simply elegant and seductive.It is one of the best perfumes that has ever been created. Perfect for anyone and any occasion. Best if worn on cooler days because it may be too strong for hot weather. The longevity of this perfume is incredibly long. Worth every penny.


I swear Coco Mademoiselle Fragrance will get you a harry winston engangment ring. Men love this for some reason.Even my father told me I smell beautiful and he hates all women perfumes.I was reading this book about love spell and oils that been use for centuries to seduce a man.When I look at some of the ingredents,Chanel coco had all of them in it.Ylang ylang,jasmin,musk,orange and turkish rose!! The book said all these ingredents combine was use to seduce men in the middle east,north africa and Europe.It was so powerful that many men would not trust any women that wore those fragrance note.Fearing they would be control by a women .Even the legendary Celeopatra new about this and use it for her advantage:) SO Girls this is the fragrance to lure a men in your bedroom and take advantage of him!! IT smells so good and make me scream.You could wear this anytime of the year.But I prefer it in the fall and spring, this coco mademoiselle was for the strong sexy mature women that love to control men.I see why is a great seller and a Favorite worldwide.

Purchase the vial first before you decide to buy COCO Mademoiselle




tags: aromatic, chanel fragrance, clasic, fragrance, perfume, Sensual scent, women, women best selling fragrance, Coco Mademoiselle

No comments:

Post a Comment