Do and Don't
Option for various forms (eau de toillette, cologne, and parfume) of your scent that can be used for different situations.
- Layer your scent by also using the same in your hand and body lotion and shower gel because it will make the scent last longer.
- Use cologne and parfume sparingly by spraying it in the air and walking through it rather than spraying it directly onto the body.
- Don't be afraid to update your scent from time to time to reflect the constant changes in your personality.
- Never wear a heavy fragrance that may annoy people in a professional setting.
- Never spray a scent in an enclosed or heavily occupied space like a small bathroom, an elevator, or a restaurant.
- It your scent stains your clothing, take it to the dry cleaner rather than trying to remove it yourself.
- If friends and family tell you the scent is too strong, smells "funky" or doesn't suit you, pay attention because they may smell something you can't.